- Professional Development: TACCM provides professional development opportunities through webinars, regional meetings, and our annual conference.
- Networking: Members can benefit from opportunities to network with their colleagues from across the state of Texas at at the annual TACCM Conference and regional events, as well as online via Facebook, Twitter and the TACCM Listserv.
- Regional Support: Regional cohorts offer great access to region-specific information and resources. Regional directors on the TACCM board help nurture and grow relationships between members in their regions.
- Legislative Updates: TACCM shares the Texas Association of Community College legislative updates with its members to help keep them up-to-date on legislative issues that impact Texas higher education.
- TACCM Listserv: Connect with members statewide to ask questions and discuss the unique issues that we face as community college marketers, designers and recruiters.
Anyone who serves in a marketing, public relations, or recruiting role for a public community or technical college in Texas is eligible for TACCM membership. Annual membership fees are as follows:
- Individual Membership - $175 per person
- Institutional Membership* - $350 (unlimited members)
*A college must apply for a separate institutional membership if it is a campus with a separate president and a separate name.