Join TACCM or renew your membership today!
What is TACCM?
The Texas Association of Community College Marketers (TACCM) is a statewide consortium of marketing and public relations professionals for public community and technical colleges in Texas. The organization serves as a clearinghouse for information, promotes public community and technical colleges in Texas, and serves in an advisory capacity to other statewide organizations.
3 Reasons to Join or Renew
- Belong to a statewide network of marketing professionals for public community and technical colleges in Texas.
- Receive regular updates from THECB, TACC, and TEA.
- Get discounts on timely and relevant professional development opportunities.
Annual Membership Fees
Annual membership runs from September 1 to August 31 of each year.
Membership fees are as follows:
- Individual Membership - $75 per person
- Institutional Membership - $350 (unlimited members)*
*A college must apply for a separate institutional membership if it is a campus with a separate president and a separate name.
Paying with Perkins
TACCM institutional memberships can be paid with Perkins basic funds. Ask your college’s Perkins Coordinator for details.