2018 Pre-conference Workshop
How to Graduate to the Next Level with Social Media Marketing
Intermediate Social Media for Education Marketers
Monday, Jun 25, 2018, 8:30 to 11:30 AM
If you’ve passed Social Media 101 and can tell your likes from your retweets, but you’re still wondering how to drive an impact with your social media or what’s next, this workshop is for you. In this session we will explore:
- Paid and Organic Channel Specific Strategies (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram)
- Advanced Targeting
- Matching your tactics to KPIs, the marketing funnel and beyond
- What’s trending in social media marketing
At the end of the session, social media expert Bethany Smith will take time to review attendees' social media on the spot and provide valuable feedback.
Seats are limited for this pre-conference experience, so don't miss out on this informative and interactive session!
SIGN UP TODAY
MEET THE PRESENTER
Bethany Smith is Senior Director of Client Services & Strategy at Wpromote, the largest independent digital agency in the U.S. Bethany’s background began in website and news management for KTKA (an ABC News Affiliate), before working in career college and higher education lead generation, and later ecommerce marketing. Since joining the Wpromote team in 2014, Bethany has worked to guide total strategic digital integration for clients such as NorthPark, Vacations by Marriott, Greystar and Capital Senior Living.
- Worked in education marketing for clients such as Remington College, Medtech, Southern Methodist University, Midwest Nazarene University and more
- Launched social media marketing services at two agencies
- Published writer in Career College Central
- Part of Facebook’s inaugural Agency Partner pilot program